24VDC 50A continue working current 1200W Brushless DC Driver for
3-Phase Hall Sensors Motor
1. Surface-mount technology, small size, high current
2. 2-Quadrant PI close-loop control of speed or current with good
3. Variable parameter settings for different motors.
4. Control functions of safe reverse, safe start, enable, brake,
speed reference and output functions of speed pulse(PG), alarm.
Short circult and over temperature protection.
5. Three kinds of reference inputs: analog voltage, PWM, frequency.
6. Suitable for 3-Phase BLDC Motors with hall sensors.
7. Use of industrial grade chips.
Model and Specification:
Driver Numbering Information:
BLSD 24 35 WDC -2Q-H-T P
BLSD: BLDC Speed Driver
24: Rated Voltage(VDC)
35: Peak Current Limit(A)
DC=Normal DC Voltage, LDC=Ultra Low DC Voltage, WDC= Ultra Wide DC
2Q: 2-Quadrant Driving Mode
H: H series( High Current and Variable parameters)
T=-40~+65℃ Ta, Unlabelled=-10~+45℃ Ta
P=0~3KHz pulse input at SV, Unlabelled=0~5V at SV
1.Select peak current of driver: If the rated current Ir of motor is presented, then Ip(A)≧2*Ir(A)
If the rated output power of motor Pr(W) is presented, then Ip(A)≧4*Pr/Vr. Vr(V) is the rated voltage of motor
2. Driving quadrant: The drivers are only used in I&III quadrant.
3. Frequency input: The F-V transfer module can be added to the driver for frequency
control(0-3KHz/TTL)at SV port
4. Brake operation: When BK port is switched to low level, motor will stop running
quickly by shorting windings through bottom MOSFETs. The motor
speed at braking must not exceed Safe-Brake-Speed Ns(see the
5. Interference from leads: The Hall signals can be disturbed by switched current in windings
leads when length is more than 50mm. Don't intertwine them
together. It is better to use shielded leads.
6. Motor Insultaion: Hall sensors to Windings/Hall sensors to Motor Cse/Windings to
Dielectric strength＜1mA@500VAC/50-60Hz/1 minute
Typical Connection :